User Agreement (Terms of Service)
This document serves as an agreement between TulsaConnect Internet Services ("TCIS") and all direct or indirect users ("Customer") of TulsaConnect's Internet services ("Service" or "Services"). TCIS may make changes to this agreement from time to time, so please check back often.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by TCIS, your use of Service signifies acceptance of and agreement to be bound by this agreement. You may not use Service unless you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions that follow.
3. Services Provided
- TCIS provides certain Services, including but not limited to Web Hosting, Co-location, and Cloud Hosting services. We provide these Services to the best of our ability, but make no warranties or claims to the suitability of the Service to the Customer's requirements.
- The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. TCIS does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. TCIS reserves the right to refuse service to Customer for any reason.
- There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) regarding Service unless provided to Customer as part of a written Agreement. Customer acknowledges that access performance is influenced greatly by many factors outside of TCIS's influence including but not limited to poor public switched telephone network (PSTN) service, slow response times from telephone carriers, and Internet transit through third party networks.
- Customers must provide TCIS with accurate billing information, including legal name, address, telephone number, and credit card/debit card information. It is the Customer's responsibility to notify TCIS of any changes to this information.
- Charges for Service are billed monthly, quarterly, or yearly depending on Customer preference. Customers may pay these charges via credit card, debit card, electronic funds transfer, or check. TCIS is not responsible for any charges or expenses (e.g. for overdrawn accounts, exceeding credit card limits, banking fees or charges, etc) resulting from charges billed by TCIS.
- Services paid for via credit card, check, or direct transfer method will be charged on the Service Activation Anniversary Date. For example, Customers that activated Service on the 1st of the month that pay monthly will be charged on the 1st of each month. Customers that activated Service on the 15th of the month that pay monthly will be charged on the 15th of each month. All customer Invoices will reflect all payment terms and conditions.
- Delinquent accounts are subject to suspension or termination at TCIS's sole discretion. Suspension or termination of Service by TCIS in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall not relieve Customer from the financial obligations created by use of Service.
Customer may cancel Service at any time and for any reason by providing notice of intent to cancel to TCIS by:
- Telephone calls directed to our Billing Department at 918-584-1100, Option 4
- E-Mail directed to email@example.com
Your cancellation is not valid until you have a written reply from our Billing Department.
In the case of month-to-month service, you will be required to pay for the 30 day service period in which your cancellation was accepted. Unpaid balances accrued prior to your cancellation will still apply after you receive a cancellation number. No refunds will be given. Customers under term contract will be held to the Termination section of the Services Agreement to which they have agreed. TCIS reserves the right to terminate month-to-month service at any time for any reason.
7. Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. TCIS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TCIS MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND WAIVES ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY TCIS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. TCIS AND ITS EMPLOYEES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE INTERNET. TCIS'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO ANY CUSTOMER FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO TCIS FOR ONE MONTH OF SERVICE.
Use of Service is governed by and subject to the laws of the State of Oklahoma. Any lawsuit regarding these Terms and Conditions must be filed in the courts of Tulsa County, Oklahoma.